Solicitors from Bell Park Kerridge are on our premises and so we can offer a true "one stop shop" which will provide greater convenience.
Bell Park Kerridge in Cockermouth and Carlisle has secured membership to the Law Society's Conveyancing Quality Scheme - the mark of excellence for the home buying process. We are the first firm in West Cumbria to become a member of the Scheme, and one of only two firms in Carlisle.
Bell Park Kerridge underwent rigorous assessment by the Law Society in order to secure CQS status, which marks the firm out as meeting high standards in the residential conveyancing process.
The Law Society introduced CQS to improve efficiency with common, consistent standards and service levels and enables consumers to recognise practices that provide a quality residential conveyancing service.
Buying a home is one of the largest purchases anyone will make in their lifetime, so it is essential that it is done to the highest standard by a solicitor. There are many different conveyancing service providers out there, making it difficult for home buyers to identify those which can ensure a safe and efficient level of service.
Bell Park Kerridge is delighted to have secured CQS status. It is recognition of the high standards we provide to our residential property clients and is a signal to future home buyers of the excellent service level we provide at what is often a stressful time for many people.
By being a member of the CQS you can expect the following from Bell Park Kerridge;
- When you contact us to discuss your sale or purchase we will explain clearly the steps in the process and what you can expect from your solicitor
- We will tell you what the costs will be
- We will keep you informed of progress of your sale or purchase
- We will work inline with the quality standards of the Law Society's CQS
- Treat you fairly
- Be polite and professional
- Respond promptly to your enquiries
- Tell you about problems as soon as we are aware of them
- Ask for your feedback on our service
For more information please contact us on 01228 888999 or send us a message