The Knells, Houghton, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA6Ref: 18678
A rare opportunity to acquire a 4/5 bedroom detached house with huge potential. Situated on a very generous plot with open countryside views. Ideal for a growing family. Located conveniently close to Kingstown retail park, the M6 and the western bypass. The accommodation briefly comprises: Porch, Hall, W/C, Living Room, Study, Dining Kitchen, Conservatory, Utility Room, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom/WC. Stairs to Landing, Master Bedroom with an en-suite shower room/wc, Bedroom 4, Bathroom/WC. There are also two further rooms which need to be completed. Externally there are garages, gardens and a driveway. Viewing is recommended.
* 4/5 Bedroom Detached House
* Requires Completion
* Generous Plot with Countryside Views
* Viewing Recommended
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Living Room: 6.66m x 4.44m (21' 10" x 14' 7")
* Reception Room: 3.03m x 3.03m (9' 11" x 9' 11")
* Breakfast Kitchen: 6.72m x 4.55m (22' 1" x 14' 11")
* Conservatory: 4.48m x 3.54m (14' 8" x 11' 7")
* Utility Room: 5.96m x 3.54m (19' 7" x 11' 7")
* Reception Room: 4.33m x 3.05m (14' 2" x 10')
* Reception Room: 4.23m x 3.58m (13' 11" x 11' 9")
* Stairs to Landing
* Master Bedroom with En-Suite Shower Room/WC: 6.53m x 4.46m (21' 5" x 14' 8")
* Bedroom with Shower Room/WC: 4.17m x 3.33m (13' 8" x 10' 11")
* Room: 6.57m x 4.56m (21' 7" x 15')
* Room: 9.76m x 6.06m (32' x 19' 11")
Additional InformationThe tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
Please note that all the above information has been provided by the vendor in good faith, but will need verification by the purchaser's solicitor. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans are not drawn to scale and are provided as an indicative guide to help illustrate the general layout of the property only. The mention of any appliances and/or services in this description does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order and prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings or other items shown in photographs (which may have been taken with a wide angle lens) are included in the sale. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that the necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. We endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on their behalf.