Kirklinton, Carlisle, Cumbria, CA6Ref: 24109
Cliffe Cottage is a highly impressive detached property with 5 Bedrooms, 4 En-Suites and an additional one bedroom Annex. The property has been extensively refurbished and benefits from a double garage, wildlife pond, summer house, barn and woodland. Set in circa 3 acres of beautiful secluded gardens and grounds with panoramic views on every side. It is located within Kirklinton, conveniently close to the A7 providing easy access to the M6 and Carlisle.
Cliffe Cottage itself provides amazing family accommodation briefly comprising: Hall, Kitchen with breakfast bar, Dining room, Utility room, Cloakroom/wc, Boot room, Inner hallway, bedroom, Study, Bedroom with an En-Suite shower room/wc, Living room, Family bathroom/wc with a separate shower, Stairs to the landing, Sitting room with velux windows and amazing wrap around countryside views, Master bedroom with En-Suite shower room/wc, Bedrooms 4 & 5 both with En-Suite shower room/wc. ANNEX with a seperate entrance, Hall, Living room/kitchen, Bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a Bathroom/wc.
Externally there are well stocked gardens surrounding the property, views in every direction, a large Barn/store and its very own Woodland.
* 5 Bedroom Detached House with 4 En-suites
* Detached One Bedroom Annex with private garden
* Rural location
* Generous gardens with wildlife pond and woodland
* Amazing panoramic views
* Integral double garage
* Large detached Barn
* Hallway: 2.05m x 1.97m (6' 9" x 6' 6")
* Kitchen: 3.6m x 3.41m (11' 10" x 11' 2")
* Dining Room: 5.3m x 3.24m (17' 5" x 10' 8")
* Utility: 4.35m x 2.07m (14' 3" x 6' 10")
* Boot room
* Bedroom: 3.67m x 3.24m (12' x 10' 8")
* Bedroom: 4.66m x 4.45m (15' 3" x 14' 7")
* Living Room: 5.76m x 5.49m (18' 11" x 18')
* Study: 3.77m x 3.31m (12' 4" x 10' 10")
* En-suite shower/wc
* Bedroom: 4.44m x 3.6m (14' 7" x 11' 10")
* Bedroom: 3.51m x 3.22m (11' 6" x 10' 7")
* En-suite shower/wc
* Bedroom: 5.91m x 4.25m (19' 5" x 13' 11")
* Sitting Room: 8.97m x 5.92m (29' 5" x 19' 5")
* Living Room: 7.48m x 3.72m (24' 6" x 12' 2")
* Dining Kitchen: 5.44m x 3.7m (17' 10" x 12' 2")
* Bedroom: 4.96m x 3.47m (16' 3" x 11' 5")
(Click the floor plans to view larger versions)
Additional InformationThe tenure for this property is yet to be confirmed.
Please note that all the above information has been provided by the vendor in good faith, but will need verification by the purchaser's solicitor. Any areas, measurements or distances referred to are given as a guide only and are not precise. Floor plans are not drawn to scale and are provided as an indicative guide to help illustrate the general layout of the property only. The mention of any appliances and/or services in this description does not imply that they are in full and efficient working order and prospective purchasers should make their own investigations before finalising any agreement to purchase. It should not be assumed that any contents, furnishings or other items shown in photographs (which may have been taken with a wide angle lens) are included in the sale. Any reference to alterations to, or use of, any part of the property is not a statement that the necessary planning, building regulations, listed buildings or other consents have been obtained. We endeavour to make our details accurate and reliable, but they should not be relied on as statements or representations of fact and they do not constitute any part of an offer or contract. The seller does not give any warranty in relation to the property and we have no authority to do so on their behalf.