Cheering Place is a fabulous barn conversion situated within a stunning rural setting with superb far reaching countryside views across Saddleback Fell. Positioned actually on Whiney Fell itself the barn conversion has been lovingly refurbished. You feel a sense of arrival as you climb the private drive to reach your home. The property benefits from double glazing and an unvented water heating system. The accommodation briefly comprises: Porch/Utility Room, Dining Kitchen with granite worktop, integrated electric oven, fridge, freezer, dishwasher, electric hob and a ‘Rayburn’ cooker which supply’s the property with heat. Inner Hallway, Living Room with exposed stone walls and a stove fire, Conservatory, Shower Room/WC, Stairs to Landing, Master Bedroom with amazing views through arch window and velux, Bedroom 2, Bedroom 3 and a family Bathroom/WC. Externally there are mature gardens, amazing views, a store, a feature pond and ample parking. Viewing is essential to fully appreciate this unique property.
Planning has been granted to extend to 4 bedrooms, one en-suite + office + gym and sunroom.
* 3 Bedroom Barn Conversion
* Double Glazing
* Amazing Views
* Viewing Essential
* Entrance Porch/Utility Area: 1.99m x 1.68m (6′ 6″ x 5′ 6″)
* Dining Kitchen: 5.05m x 4.69m (16′ 7″ x 15′ 5″)
* Inner Hallway
* Shower Room/WC
* Living Room: 8.56m x 3.59m (28′ 1″ x 11′ 9″)
* Conservatory: 5.08m x 2.94m (16′ 8″ x 9′ 8″)
* Stairs to Landing
* Bedroom: 4.28m x 4.27m (14′ x 14′)
* Bedroom: 3.9m x 3.5m (12′ 10″ x 11′ 6″)
* Bedroom: 3.73m x 2.01m (12′ 3″ x 6′ 7″)