A rare opportunity to acquire a 3 Bedroom Detached House in the highly sought after village of Ireby.
Situated in this picturesque village, within 30 minutes drive of the Lake District National Park and a 10 minute drive from the busy market town of Wigton with it’s array of local amenities.
The property is offered with no onward chain and benefits from a Log Burner, Sash Windows to the front, an Enclosed Garden, Off-Street Parking and Oil fired central heating.
The accommodation briefly comprises:- Living Room/Dining Room, Kitchen, Utility, Downstairs WC, Stairs to Landing, Three Double Bedrooms and Bathroom.
Externally there is parking to the rear and an enclosed garden to the side.
The property is in good condition but does require some updating.
* 3 Bedroom Detached House
* Double Glazing & Oil Central Heating
* Enclosed Garden & Off-Street Parking
* In Need of some updating
* No Onward Chain
* Wood Burning Stove
* Living Room: 6.31m x 4.49m (20′ 8″ x 14′ 9″)
* Kitchen: 3.52m x 2.31m (11′ 7″ x 7′ 7″)
* Utility: 2.63m x 2.42m (8′ 8″ x 7′ 11″)
* Downstairs WC
* Stairs to Landing
* Bedroom 1: 4.48m x 2.74m (14′ 8″ x 9′)
* Bedroom 2: 3.51m x 3.44m (11′ 6″ x 11′ 3″)
* Bedroom 3: 2.95m x 2.39m (9′ 8″ x 7′ 10″)