A four bedroom, four bathroom former farmhouse, circa 1870, situated on the outskirts of Carlisle on the A6 between Carlisle and Penrith, with a lovely semi rural location, open views to countryside and easy road access to the M6 motorway at junction 42.
The immaculately presented sandstone family home briefly comprises:- Entrance hallway, sitting room with multi fuel stove, dining room, study/ office, ground floor shower room and a fitted dining kitchen. First floor with 4 double bedrooms, 2 of which are en-suite and a family bathroom.
Outside there is a large lawned garden to front and a low maintenance garden area to the rear, to the side is a double garage with electric doors and a workshop attached.
The historical city of Carlisle is only a short distance away with it’s array of amenities including schools, shops, supermarkets and restaurants. The lake district national park is only a 25 minute drive to the South.
* 4 Bedroom Detached House
* Lovely semi rural location with views
* Large Double Garage with Workshop
* Spacious well presented family home
* Large lawned garden
* 2 En-suite Bedrooms
* Shower Room & Bathroom
* uPVC Double Glazing throughout
* Living Room: 4.34m x 4.32m (14′ 3″ x 14′ 2″)
* Dining Room: 3.99m x 3.94m (13′ 1″ x 12′ 11″)
* Kitchen: 4.62m x 4.17m (15′ 2″ x 13′ 8″)
* Office/Study: 2.82m x 2.49m (9′ 3″ x 8′ 2″)
* Shower Room: 2.41m x 1.32m (7′ 11″ x 4′ 4″)
* Stairs to 1st Floor Landing
* Bedroom: 4.14m x 3.53m (13′ 7″ x 11′ 7″)
* Bathroom: 3.53m x 2.59m (11′ 7″ x 8′ 6″)
* Bedroom: 4.39m x 2.67m (14′ 5″ x 8′ 9″)
* Bedroom: 4.78m x 3.58m (15′ 8″ x 11′ 9″)
* Bedroom: 4.24m x 2.87m (13′ 11″ x 9′ 5″)