A beautifully presented 2 bedroom barn conversion within a small development of similar properties in the village of Springfield, located close to Gretna and with easy access to the M74 motorway.
This stone built semi detached house briefly comprises:- Open entrance hallway with sitting room and feature log burning stove, fitted dining kitchen with built in appliances and rear lobby with WC/ cloakroom and door to the rear garden. First floor with a spacious landing, 2 double bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom with a shower over the bath.
The front of the property is lawned with driveway parking for 2 cars. There is an enclosed rear garden with lawn, patio and an open rear aspect.
The town of Gretna is only 5 minutes drive away with many local amenities including schools, shops and supermarkets.
A viewing is highly recommended to appreciate what is on offer.
* 2 Bedroom Barn Conversion
* Quiet Village Location
* Beautifully Presented Throughout
* Gardens and Driveway Parking
* Hallway: 2.64m x 2.57m (8′ 8″ x 8′ 5″)
* Sitting Room: 4.83m x 2.97m (15′ 10″ x 9′ 9″)
* Kitchen: 4.75m x 2.62m (15′ 7″ x 8′ 7″)
* Rear Lobby
* Downstairs Cloakroom
* Stairs to Landing
* Bathroom: 2.46m x 1.8m (8′ 1″ x 5′ 11″)
* Bedroom 1: 2.74m x 4.67m (9′ x 15′ 4″)
* Bedroom 2: 4.83m x 2.13m (15′ 10″ x 7′)