A spacious 4 bedroom family home with a sought after location in the popular village of Little Corby, close to local amenities and with excellent transport links some 3 miles East of Carlisle.
Offered for sale with no onward chain and briefly comprising:- Entrance Hallway, lounge, dining room, study/office, fitted kitchen and downstairs cloakroom/WC conveniently situated in the extended side passage. First Floor with 4 bedrooms and bathroom.
Outside there is ample driveway parking leading to a car port. Lawn to the front and a good sized south facing rear garden with lawn, patio and shed.
The village of Little Corby and the neighbouring village of Warwick Bridge has many local amenities including shops, public House and supermarkets, there is an excellent first school and is within catchment of highly rated secondary schools.
There are easy transport links and regular bus routes with the A69 Carlisle/ Newcastle and the M6 motorway is only a few minutes drive away at junction 43.
All mains services including gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
* 4 Bedroom Detached House
* Sought after village location
* Spacious family home
* Gardens front and rear
* Driveway Parking & Carport
* Entrance Hallway
* Kitchen: 2.51m x 2.9m (8′ 3″ x 9′ 6″)
* Dining Room: 3.61m x 2.92m (11′ 10″ x 9′ 7″)
* Sitting Room: 4.24m x 3.96m (13′ 11″ x 13′)
* Study: 2.21m x 1.85m (7′ 3″ x 6′ 1″)
* Side Passage – down to gardens
* Stairs to Landing
* Bedroom 1: 4.06m x 2.36m (13′ 4″ x 7′ 9″)
* Bedroom 2: 3.68m x 2.97m (12′ 1″ x 9′ 9″)
* Bedroom 3: 2.21m x 2.9m (7′ 3″ x 9′ 6″)
* Bedroom 4: 2.9m x 2.11m (9′ 6″ x 6′ 11″)
* Bathroom: 1.85m x 1.65m (6′ 1″ x 5′ 5″)