This spacious and well presented property is offered for sale with no onward chain and briefly comprises:- entrance hallway, large sitting room, conservatory with french doors to the rear garden, dining room, breakfasting kitchen, Bedroom 1 with en-suite bathroom and bedroom 2 with en-suite shower room.
Outside is a good sized private garden with mature plants and trees. There is a single garage to the side with remote electric door and parking space.
The varied amenities of this highly sought after village are literally 2 minutes walk away, with traditional shops, supermarket, doctors surgery, public houses, church and more.
The village of Dalston is located some 5 miles to the South of Carlisle and benefits from excellent road, bus and rail links with Dalston having its own railway station. Easy road access to the M6 motorway at junction 42 and the Lake District National park is just a 20 minute drive away.
All mains services are connected. Gas central heating and uPVC double glazing throughout.
* 2 Bedroom Bungalow
* Cud-de-sac location
* Village Location
* Entrance Hallway
* Sitting Room: 5.51m x 6.6m (18′ 1″ x 21′ 8″)
* Conservatory: 2.51m x 0.56m (8′ 3″ x 1′ 10″)
* Dining Room: 3.58m x 2.74m (11′ 9″ x 9′)
* Dining Kitchen: 4.34m x 2.9m (14′ 3″ x 9′ 6″)
* Bedroom: 3.78m x 3.99m (12′ 5″ x 13′ 1″)
* Bathroom: 2.39m x 2.67m (7′ 10″ x 8′ 9″)
* Bedroom: 3.1m x 3.68m (10′ 2″ x 12′ 1″)
* En-Suite Shower Room